Southern California Group
The Southern California Group is proud to be Enterprise Holdings’ largest operating group, with more than 4,000 employees. We have a longstanding history of developing employees to top-level positions within the company. In fact, our CEO, Pam Nicholson, started her career here in Orange County. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2016 we plan to add 15 neighborhood branch locations, grow our fleet by almost 9,000 vehicles and add more than 1,000 employees throughout our Southern California operations.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:333 City Boulevard West Suite 1117
Orange, CA 92868
Phone : (657) 221-4400
Our Southern California operations are composed of 394 offices, spanning north and west from San Luis Obispo County, San Diego County to the south and Riverside County to the east.
Quick Facts About Our Southern California Operations
- Year founded: 1980
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 1,200*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 50
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
George R., Management Trainee, Southern California
Enterprise is a great organization that has growth capabilities in new markets. I am glad that I can be a part of that growth and opportunity.
Anne E., Area Manager, Southern California
Working at Enterprise gives me the opportunity to teach, train and develop the future leaders of our company. Nothing has been more rewarding.
Chanaka E., Branch Rental Manager – Exotics Collection, Southern California
As part of the Exotic Car Collection, I have an opportunity to share a new brand with our customers and deliver vehicles and a customer experience that is best-in-class.
Tyler P., Branch Manager, Southern California
Enterprise gave me all the tools I needed to run a successful business. It allowed me to maximize the competitiveness I honed throughout my high school and collegiate athletics. In less than two years with the company, I have been promoted four times and almost doubled my pay just by being myself.
- Millennium Momentum Foundation Champion of Diversity Award
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Award
- Enterprise Holdings President's Award
- Enterprise Holdings Chairman's Award
- Enterprise Holdings HR Exceptional Achievement Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- Cal State Long Beach
- Cal State Fullerton
- Cal State Northridge
- Cal State San Marcos
- Cal State San Bernardino
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- San Diego State University
- University of San Diego
- Loyola Marymount University
- Cal Lutheran
- Cal Baptist
- University of La Verne
We’re actively involved with a variety of campus organizations:
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Society of Woman in Business
- American Marketing Association
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Student Communication Association
- SAM - Society for the Advancement of Management
- Student Center for Professional Development
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- LA Regional Food Bank
- Orangewood Children's Foundation
- Woman to Woman Shelter
- Brotherhood Crusade
- Los Angeles Urban League
- Boy's and Girl's Club of Huntington Valley
- Boy's and Girl's Club of Long Beach
- California Business for Education Excellence
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles
- United Way of Orange County
- United Way of Inland Valleys
Field Sales Management Classroom PresentationCampus Information Session
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (Cal Poly Pomona)
Event Focus: Campus and University
5/24/2017 - 5/24/2017, 2:00 pm PT - 3:00 pm PT
We look forward to meeting you!Location Cal Poly Pomona
3801 W Temple Ave , Pomona, California, 91768, United States
RecruiterRecruiter: Angie Saenz; (909) 962-5290; email@example.com
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.