Washington D.C. Group
The Washington, D.C. Group is home to more than 2,000 employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. In fact, our General Manager, Michelle Bosch, started her career as a Management Trainee in San Francisco in 1989. It’s an exciting time to join our team – we are currently experiencing a 7% growth rate with high expectations for this summer.
The Washington, D.C. Group operations are comprised of nearly 200 points of service, operating in Northern Virginia, Maryland, Eastern West Virginia, and the District of Columbia.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:2273 Research Blvd. Floor 6
Rockville, MD 20850
Phone : (301) 670-8649
Quick Facts about our Washington, D.C. Operations
- Year founded: 1984
- Average number of internal promotions: 450*
- Average number of interns hired annually: 60
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Diana J., Area Rental Manager, Washington, D.C.
My personal favorite part about working for Enterprise is watching employees I have hired, trained and developed earn promotions. I've been able to watch MT's I've trained become Area Rental Managers themselves!
Gaby F., Branch Manager, Washington, D.C.
I strive to be the best within my peers and I am happy that my effort and competitiveness is reflected in the promotions that have been given to me. Additionally, I work with fun people who feel like family. That's always a bonus!
BQ S., Area Rental Manager, Washington, D.C.
Enterprise’s MT program gives you the tools and opportunity to run a successful business.
Amy L., Branch Manager, Washington, D.C.
I have learned a lot about running a business efficiently. From personnel management to fleet management to car maintenance, I have been afforded the opportunity to run my own business with trials and errors, without investing any of my own capital.
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society Community Leadership Award
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society Corporate Award
- Greater Washington Urban League Community Impact Award
- Greater Washington Urban League- Man of the Year Award (Todd Heavner- Community Relations Manager)
- United Way Top 100 Award
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless Distinguished Partner Award
- Operation Seas the Day Distinguished Partner Award
- Just TRYAN IT Volunteer and Leadership Award
- Montgomery County Family Justice Center Legacy Award
- Washington Regional Alcohol Program Sponsorship Award
- Encounter-The Gospel of Life Board Award
- Hope for Henry Leadership Award
- Junior Achievement Corporate Leadership Award
- Goodwill Top Event Award
- Prince Georges Chamber of Commerce Excellence in Leadership Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- University of Maryland, College Park
- Howard University
- George Mason University
- James Madison University
- American University
- Bowie State University
- Catholic University
- Shepherd University
- Frostburg University
- George Washington University
- Mary Washington University
- Mt. St. Mary’s University
- St. Mary’s University
- Hood College
We’re actively involved with a variety of campus organizations:
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
- Black Business Association
Significant Charitable Partnerships
- Greater Washington Urban League
- Capital Area Food Bank
- Junior Achievement
- Greater Washington Area United Way
- Georgetown Pediatrics
- Washington Regional Alcohol Program
- Montgomery County Family Justice Center
- Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
- Easter Seals
- Washington DC Police Foundation
- Committee for Dulles
- Special Olympics
- Washington Redskins Foundation
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.