Atlantic Canada Group
The Atlantic Canada Group is home to more than 550 employees across New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in the upcoming year we plan to add more neighborhood Enterprise locations in addition to expanding our Enterprise Truck Rental Division.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:209 Aerotech Drive Unit 1
Enfield, NS B2T 1K3
Phone : (902) 873-3300
Atlantic Canada Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Atlantic Canada Operations
- Year Founded: 1996
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 72*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 15
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Myriam P., Branch Manager, Atlantic Canada
I spoke to an HR generalist at a university career fair when I was looking for an internship opportunity during my junior year. The environment and the overall culture seemed like a great fit for me. What I enjoy most about the company is the dynamic environment and the fact that people genuinely care about you and your career. You are in control of how far you want to go in your career path, how fast you want it to go, and where you want to go.
Wael S., Accounting Supervisor, Atlantic Canada
I have always been an ambitious and results-oriented individual which led me to join the Enactus Saint Mary’s University team. At Enactus, my awareness for corporate social responsibility was heightened. As I was applying for internships I was attracted to Enterprise because of their community impact and charitable causes. At Enterprise, I enjoy the fast-paced work environment where my entrepreneurial spirit is constantly challenged. Enterprise is one of the few organizations that promotes from within and rewards performance.
Kim W., Area Manager, Atlantic Canada
From a young age I had a very entrepreneurial spirit and took an interest in running my own business. The MT Program gave me the opportunity to do just that. I learned very quickly that Enterprise cares. They value their employees and ensure they have the tools and support to succeed. Fast forward 17 years and I’m an Area Manager. I’m proud of running a very successful branch/area, mentoring many employees and helping advance them in their own careers. Along with having a rewarding career at Enterprise, I have two young girls and a husband. Without the full support of my family and the Enterprise team, achieving the right work-life balance would have proven very difficult.
- Indeed Top 25 Best Places to Work in Canada
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers Excellence in Innovation
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Award
- United Way Campaign Excellence
- ENACTUS Recruitment Team of the Year
- TalentEgg Best Grad Program Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- Acadia University
- Saint Mary’s University
- Dalhousie University
- Mount Saint Vincent University
- St. Francis Xavier University
- Cape Breton University
- Mount Allison University
- Université de Moncton
- University of New Brunswick
- University of Prince Edward Island
- Memorial University
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Dalhousie Management Career Services
- Memorial University Student Life 2017 Fall Welcome Week
- Acadia Business Banquet
- Mount Allison University Commerce Society
- MSVU Learners and Leaders Conference
- Université de Moncton Banquet of the Business Administration Faculty
- Université of Moncton Commerce Games
- University of New Brunswick Business Awards Dinner
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- Feed Nova Scotia
- United Way
- Phoenix Youth
- Make-A-Wish® Atlantic Provinces
- Habitat for Humanity
- IWK Foundation
- Community Food Sharing Association
- Boys and Girls Club
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.