The Hartford Group is home to more than 575 employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. In fact, our President and General Manager, Bryan Taylor, started his career as a car washer and intern while attending college, and upon his graduation he joined our Management Training program. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2018 we plan to add additional neighborhood branch locations and add more than 150 employees throughout our Hartford/Springfield operations.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:8 Ella Grasso Turnpike
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Phone : (860) 627-8080
Hartford Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Hartford Group Operations
- Year founded: 1990
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 150*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 35
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team In Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Malik B., Group Vehicle Repair Manager, Hartford
Enterprise has always rewarded my hard work and has made me feel like an important part of the business. I started as a Service Agent in college 20 years ago, and I have been able to learn and grow into the professional I am today. Enterprise has given me opportunities that I would have never imagined. Make sure that you take advantage of every opportunity - nothing grows inside your comfort zone.
Dana H., Accounting Supervisor, Hartford
I have found two things to be true in my time here at Enterprise: 1) Enterprise provides every opportunity to advance one's career. Given the right attitude and work ethic, anyone can move up the management chain as quickly and as far as they desire proving hard work truly is rewarded. 2) The relationships and support systems cultivated here are life-changing. No matter where you're at within Enterprise, you know you're amongst family.
Christine H., Area Rental Manager, Hartford
What I have enjoyed most about my career with Enterprise are all the wonderful mentors I have been able to work with and learn from along the way. And I love having the opportunity to pass on the training and knowledge to others. It is extremely rewarding to be able to help others achieve their goals and develop their careers.
- Best Diversity Partner UMass Amherst
- Best Employer NABA UConn
- Community Partner Award Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Special Olympics Presidents Award
- Best Rental Car Agency in Hartford, Hartford Magazine
- Best Business Partner Easter Seals
- Jack Taylor Founding Values Awards
- Enterprise Holdings Chairman's Awards
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Awards - Car Sales, Business Management HR, Business Rental
University of Connecticut
- Women in Business Society
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Business Management Society
- Marketing Society
- Sales and Leadership Program
- Employer advisory board
- Pi Sigma Epsilon
Eastern Connecticut State University
- Men achieving leadership excellence and success
- Females excelling, maturing to achieve leadership, excellence and success
- Employer Advisory Board
University of Hartford
- Athletic Teams
- The LEAD Program
- Center for Multicultural Advancement and Student Success
- Isenberg School of Management business partner
Other University partners
- Springfield College
- American International College
- Western New England
- Post Univ
- Mitchell College
- Lincoln Tech
- Western Mass Employment Collaborative
- Easter Seals
- Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission
- Bureau of Rehabilitation Services of Connecticut
- Urban League of Hartford
- Urban League of Springfield
- CT Special Olympics
- Boys and Girls Club of Hartford
- United Way
- Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity
UMass Spring 2018 Career FairCampus Career Fair
University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Event Focus: Campus and University
2/22/2018 - 2/22/2018, 10:00 am ET - 3:00 pm ET
We look forward to meeting you!Location Campus Center
1 Campus Center Way , Amherst , Massachusetts, , United States
RecruiterRecruiter: Paula Cagna; (860) 627-8080; Paula.M.Cagna@ehi.com
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.