The Hawaii Group is home to more the 1,100 employees with a total of 75 locations operating on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, Molokai, and Big Island. We continue to grow year over year and have two top 25 airports, along with many neighborhood and resort locations. Here, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our group and our company. In 2018, we are looking to continue to develop our newest business line – Truck Rental. We continue to look for the best and brightest to join our teams at our Enterprise, Alamo and National branches throughout Hawaii. Our Hawaii Group operations span across the following islands: Oahu, Maui, the Big Island, Kauai and Molokai.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:820 Mililani Street Suite 800
Honolulu, HI 96813
Phone : (808) 839-8468
Hawaii Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Hawaii Operations
- Year founded: 1994
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 100*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 14
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Hawaii Group Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Dan S., General Manager, Hawaii
Aloha! Hawaii is made up of eights islands and is one of the most diverse places in the world. Our company provides career opportunities to over a thousand employees in the state, and our employees help serve our community by giving back through the many charitable organizations that we support. We are a private family-owned company and we hope that you will join our Ohana and build your career with us.
Shannon M., Group Rental Manager, Kauai
Aloha from the Island of Kauai! Growing up as the oldest of 5 siblings in a close but competitive household I dreamed of a career opportunity with a strong culture of teamwork, advancement opportunity, and one that would drive my competitive spirit. My dream came true and Enterprise has awarded me with invaluable experiences! 13 years later I’m still having fun and am motivated to be the best leader and role model for my team.
Dixie N., Controller, Honolulu
I have been with Enterprise over 20 years and can honestly say that I feel very fortunate to have been given the opportunity to be a part of this organization. I appreciate the opportunities, challenges, teamwork and rewards that result from the effort that we put in. The greatest reward for me comes from passing on all that I have learned to employees and see them grow into successful business people.
Tommy R., Lead Customer Service Agent, Honolulu
Enterprise is the pinnacle of professional development for the modern business-minded individual. Throughout my career I’ve been blessed with resources, mentorship and real-world experience that have helped me achieve success. The leadership within our organization is inspiring; they have strong vision and excellent strategic planning to bring any goal to fruition.
Jill I., Station Manager, Honolulu
Aloha! After graduating from the University of Hawai`i at Manoa with a bachelor’s degree in Business Marketing, I wanted to find a company that I could grow with. My journey with Enterprise has been full of aloha – everyone is welcoming, compassionate, kind and like family. I started my career as a Management Trainee and was promoted to Assistant Manager after a year, thanks to great role models.
Mike M., Rental Sales Agent, Maui
Aloha! I have been with the company for almost 22 years. I have always felt fortunate to say that I work with a company where teamwork rules and hard work is rewarded. Over the years my accomplishments have never gone unnoticed. I am originally from Utah. When I moved to Hawaii this is where I held my first job as a car cleaner and later moved into my current role as a Rental Sales Agent. Customer service truly is our way of life. I encourage you to give this company a try for your future success.
- Jack Taylor Founding Values Award
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Awards
- Community Recognition Awards
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- University of Hawaii
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Chaminade University
- University of Hawaii-Hilo
- University of Hawaii-West Oahu
- University of Hawaii-Maui College
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- University of Hawaii-Manoa & Shidler Business School
- American Marketing Association
- Account Club
- Business Executive Society of Tomorrow (BEST)
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Hawaii Student Entrepreneurs
- Financial Management Association
- Society for Human Resource
- Management (SHRM) International Business Organization
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- United Way
- Institute for Human Services
- Habitat for Humanity
- American Cancer Society
- Hawaiian Food Bank
- Catholic Charities-Holidays from the Heart
- Ronald McDonald House
- March of Dimes
- Macy's Letters to Santa
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters Hawaii
- Boys & Girls Club Hawaii
- Building Industry Association Hawaii
- Filipino Chamber of Commerce Hawaii
- Great Aloha Run
- Hawaii Government Employees Association
- Hawaii High School Athletic Association
- Japanese Chamber of Commerce HNL
- Kauai Visitor's Bureau & Chamber
- Maui Economic Development Board
- Maui Hotel Lodging Association
- Maui Visitor's Bureau
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Hawaii
- Molokai Chamber of Commerce
- Navy League of Hawaii
- University of Hawaii Foundation
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.