The Minnesota Group is home to more than 950 employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. It’s an exciting time to join our team – we are actively looking to expand our Car Sales footprint and Truck Rental locations. As a result of our sustained growth, we continue to look for dynamic people to steer our company’s success in the future. Our company’s promote-from-within philosophy is exemplified by our Vice President/General Manager, Kevin Cooper. Kevin began his career as a Management Trainee in 1991 in Southern California. He worked his way up through the company to his current position, where he has been leading our team since 2005.
While the majority of our locations are centered in the Twin Cities area, we also have locations in: Duluth, Rochester, Mankato, St. Cloud, Brainerd, Marshall and Willmar.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:2775 Blue Water Road
Eagan, MN 55121
Phone : (651) 905-5000
Quick Facts About Our Minnesota Operations
- Year founded: 1986
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 135*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 25
*Includes advancements, moves and relocation.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Ashley S., Branch Manager, Minnesota
Enterprise has given me the opportunity to build my career across state lines.
Matt M., Assistant Manager, Minnesota
As a former college athlete, Enterprise is a great fit because it offers a supportive team environment, competitive atmosphere, and endless opportunities for career growth.
Brenda T., Business Development Manager, Minnesota
Enterprise has provided me with the ability to challenge myself daily, take control of my career and push harder to achieve my goals. This has allowed to realize success both personally and professionally.
Matt E., Group Rental Manager, Minnesota
It’s so rare to work for a company that promotes from within based truly on performance and not just tenure. It’s even rarer to find the level of teamwork and comradery that exists within Enterprise, even when those people are competing against you for a position!
- National Rehabilitation Association Employer Award
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Awards
- Enterprise Holdings Chairman’s Awards
- Jack Taylor Founding Values Awards
- Minnesota Rehabilitation Association Award
- National Rehabilitation Association– Large Employer of the Year
- United Way Best in Fundraising
- United Way Best Emerging Leader
- United Way Best Campaign Innovation
- General Mills Achievement in Fundraising Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- St. Cloud State University
- Minnesota State University Mankato
- Winona State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Duluth
- Concordia St. Paul
- St. Mary’s
- St. Thomas
- St. Kates
- University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin River Falls
- University of Wisconsin Stout
- University of Wisconsin Superior
- St. Olaf
- College of St. Scholastica
- College of St. Benedicts and St. John’s University
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Delta Sigma Pi
- American Marketing Association
- Sales Center at Winona State University
- Marketing Club
- Pi Sigma Epsilon Sales and Marketing (PSE)
- Athletics departments
- Business Student Executive Council (BSEC)
- Beta Upsilon Sigma (BUS)
- Center for Sales Leadership and Excellence at the University of Minnesota
We have may charitable partnerships within our communities:
- Twin Cities United Way
- American Cancer Society
- American Red Cross
- Special Olympics
- Food for Kidz
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.