The Philadelphia Group is home to more than 1,400 full and part time employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. In fact, our General Manager, Robert Keyes, started his career here in Philadelphia as a Management Trainee. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2018 we plan to grow our fleet size by 5% and add more than 500 employees throughout our Philadelphia, South Jersey and Delaware operations.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:585 East Swedesford Road Suite 200
Wayne, PA 19087
Phone : (610) 825-8333
Philadelphia Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Philadelphia Operations
- Year founded: 1985
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 200*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 135
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Christine T., Area Rental Manager, Philadelphia
Enterprise gives me the opportunity to create my own success through hard work, ownership of my career and a culture of strong leadership!
Malik A., Branch Rental Manager, Philadelphia
The magic formula that Enterprise Holdings has discovered is to treat customers like guests and employees like family. This company allows me to enjoy what I do while investing in my personal and professional growth.
Brandon K., Assistant Manager, Philadelphia
When I first started as an intern, the experience was almost unreal to me. I kept thinking, ‘This can’t be a job,’ because I felt like we were all a family. The internship also taught me so many things about business operations and management.
Megan K., Talent Acquisition Specialist, Philadelphia
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist at Enterprise, I love talking to candidates about what it’s like to work here, because I’ve been in their shoes. Since I’ve actually done the job that I’m recruiting for, I can give my candidates a true picture of a day in the life of an Enterprise employee.
Tyler P., Area Rental Manager, Philadelphia
I find the smarter and harder I work at Enterprise Holdings, the more successful I become.
- Investing in Impact Award - United Way of Greater Philadelphia
- United Way Bucks County Exceptional Campaign Award
- United Way Award of Excellence
- Jack Taylor Founding Values Award
- Enterprise Holdings President's Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- Rutgers University-Camden
- Temple University
- LaSalle University
- The College of New Jersey
- University of Delaware
- Rowan University
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Penn State University-Abington and Brandywine Campuses
- Rider University
- Stockton University
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Chi Upsilon Sigma
- Phi Sigma Sigma
- Beta Alpha Psi
- Office of Veteran Affairs-Rutgers University Camden
- National Association Black Accountants
- American Marketing Association
- Temple University Fox School of Business
- University of Delaware Lerner College of Business
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- Greater Philadelphia Veteran's Network
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
- Urban League of Philadelphia
- American Red Cross
- Ronald McDonald House-Philadelphia and Camden, New Jersey
- The Food Bank of South Jersey
- The Food Bank of Newark
- Back on my Feet Philadelphia
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.