The Tennessee Group is home to more than 1,900 employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2018 we plan to add 6 neighborhood branch locations, grow our fleet by almost 1,500 vehicles and add more than 700 employees throughout our Tennessee operations.
Our Tennessee Group operations are comprised of 135 offices, covering all of Tennessee as well as offices in Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi and Georgia!
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:209 Seaboard Lane
Franklin, TN 37067
Phone : (615) 771-5699
Tennessee Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts about our Tennessee Operations
- Year founded: 1989
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 200*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 50
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team in Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Daniel N., Staff Accountant, Tennessee
Never let life hurdles stand in the way of accomplishing your goals. I’ve kept this as my focus from the time I began my career with Enterprise as a Management Trainee. I moved my family across the state of TN for the Staff Accountant position and am now working on my Master’s degree and a promotion to Senior Accountant. I believe if you focus on your goals, and really take pride in your work, you will succeed.
Whitney T., Area Rental Manager, Tennessee
I grew up competing on the basketball court and understanding the value of a team. At Enterprise, I feel at home because I get to compete day in and day out with a team mentality and entrepreneurial spirit. We work hard in our business, but we never forget to have fun!
Desiree R., Management Trainee, Tennessee
I loved working as a Management Intern for Enterprise. Enterprise treats their customers and employees great. I couldn’t wait to return as a full time Management Trainee!
- 2017 University of Tennessee- Knoxville Diversity Award
- United Way Circle of Caring Award
- United Way Top 25 Companies Award
- 2017 Enterprise Holdings Chairman's Award
- 2017 Enterprise Holdings President’s Award
- 2017 Enterprise Holdings HR Exceptional Achievement Award
- 2017 Enterprise Holdings Jack Taylor Founding Values Award
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- Arkansas State University
- Austin Peay University
- Belmont University
- Bethel University
- Bryan College
- Carson-Newman University
- Christian Brothers University
- Dalton State College
- East Tennessee State University
- Fisk University
- Hiwassee College
- King University
- Lane College
- Lee University
- Lemoyne-Owen College
- Lincoln Tech
- Lipscomb University
- Maryville College
- Middle Tennessee State University
- Milligan College
- Nashville State
- Rhodes College
- Southern Adventist University
- Tennessee State University
- Tennessee Technological University
- Tennessee Wesleyan University
- Tusculum College
- Union University
- University of Memphis
- University of Mississippi
- University of Tennessee – Chattanooga
- University of Tennessee - Knoxville
- University of Tennessee – Martin
- Vanderbilt University
We are actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Virginia College Advisory Board
- Athletic Teams Belmont Business Exchange
- Belmont Executive Learning Network
- Charlie and Hazel Daniels Veteran Center
- Christian Brothers University Career Advisory Board
- Middle Tennessee State University Veteran Organization
- University of Tennessee- Knoxville Multi-Cultural Programs
- University of Tennessee- Knoxville Student Activities Program
- University of Tennessee- Knoxville Center for Leadership and Service
- University of Tennessee- Knoxville Career Advisory Board
- University of Tennessee- Knoxville Disability, Diversity, & Veteran Initiatives
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Girls Inc.
- Junior Achievement
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House
- United Way
- Urban League
- Governor’s Books From Birth Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.