The Washington/Alaska Group is home to more than 1,400 employees. At Enterprise, we promote from within, developing our employees to top-level positions within our company. In fact, our West Coast Assistant Vice President, April Keim, started her career here in Washington as a Summer Intern.
It’s an exciting time to join our team – in 2018 we plan to add 9 neighborhood branch locations, grow our fleet by almost 2,500 vehicles and add more than 250 employees throughout our Washington/Alaska operations. Our Washington/Alaska operations span from Fairbanks south to Olympia and from Whidbey Island east to Coeur D’Alene.
Where We're Located
Our group headquarters is located at:1119 SW 7th Street
Renton, WA 98057
Phone : (425) 228-7650
Washington/Alaska Group OPENINGSUse this map to explore job opportunities near you.
Quick Facts About Our Washington/Alaska Operations
- Year Founded: 1990
- Average Number of Annual Internal Promotions: 315*
- Average Number of Interns Hired Annually: 30
*Includes advancements, moves and relocations.
Our Team In Action
Browse the gallery to see our employees in action, having fun and helping our community.
Meet Our Employees
Learn more about careers at Enterprise, from those who are living them.
Alba G., Branch Rental Manager, Washington
I can't say enough about how great of a company Enterprise is. All promotions are earned through performance and not tenure. It has been a growing company that has treated me extremely well.
Darrius H., Area Rental Manager, Alaska
Enterprise has allowed me to work in a fun, competitive environment where I am challenged to be my best every day. The most rewarding feeling for me comes from overcoming adversity and celebrating success with my team.
Josh M., Area Rental Manager, Washington
Being a former athlete, it’s been great to work in an environment that has an amazing competitive team atmosphere. Enterprise has given me the opportunity to be challenged every day and also provided me with mentors that have given me the skills to set myself apart and move my career forward.
Oscar E., Branch Rental Manager, Washington
I have had an amazing and rewarding journey with Enterprise. Enterprise offers a Management Training program that is second to none and affords its employees the opportunity to advance their careers based on their own merits and performance. I have met a ton of great people working for Enterprise and have received excellent guidance and mentorship which has allowed me to develop myself personally and professionally.
Joanna R., Accounting Supervisor, Washington
Starting out as a Management Intern in Las Vegas, I wouldn’t have thought I would be where I am now with Enterprise! After completing school at Washington State University, I came back to Enterprise because I was sold on the company culture. I now work in the Business Management department and still enjoy being a part of a fun team with a competitive spirit. I’m so glad I’ve had the chance to grow with the company and that Enterprise supports and rewards all my success!
- Governor’s Committee on Disability Issues and Employment - Large Private Employer of the Year
- Washington Behavioral Healthcare Employer of the Year
- Enterprise Holdings President’s Award
- Enterprise Holdings Chairman’s Award
- Enterprise Holdings Exceptional Achievement Awards
We have relationships with great colleges and universities:
- Alaska Pacific University
- Central Washington University
- Washington State University – Pullman, Spokane and Tri Cities
- Eastern Washington University
- Pacific Lutheran University
- Gonzaga University
- Whitworth University
- Evergreen College
- Whitman University
- Walla Walla University
- Heritage University
- University of Washington – Bothell, Seattle and Tacoma
- Seattle Pacific University
- Saint Martin’s University
- University of Puget Sound
- Western Washington University
- Seattle University
- Bellevue College
- Northwest University
- University of Alaska - Anchorage, Fairbanks and Southeast
We’re actively involved with a variety of organizations:
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Alpha Kappa Psi
- Professional Development Program
- Student Athlete Advisory Counsel (SAAC)
- Delta Sigma Pi
- Career Center
- Women Excelling in Business (WEB)
- Living Learning Communities (LLC)
- National Association of Black Accountants
- Mountain Pacific Association of Colleges and Employers
We have many charitable partnerships within our communities:
- Arthritis Foundation of Washington
- Boys and Girls Club
- Northwest Harvest
- North Helpline
- Girls Giving Back
- Empowering Destinations
- AK Air Show Association
- Alaska Family Services (Mat Su Youth Housing)
- Loren Marshall Foundation
- Brain Injury Alliance of Washington
- Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research
We'd love to meet you and discuss our opportunities. To see a full list of our hiring events, click here.